Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Hobby Making Bags




So I guess I am hooked literally lol.. But ever since i did the freeform bags for the purse swap i am hooked on making bags which is a bad thing in a way, since i am trying to get x-mas gifts done too. Only so much time in a day to hook as they say lol. I am pulling out a pattern that I have wanted to do for a long time and a woman who is very dear to me has finally talked me into it lol ok it wasnt that hard I was really just worried I couldnt do the pattern justice. I am a better freeformer than a pattern reader lol. So here it is the start of a new era.
I will keep ya'll updated... This picture is from earlier tonight before i even got done with the first panel im on the back panel now so maybe we will get lucky and it will turn out perfect. Ok well one can wish can't she?

No comments: