Thursday, May 3, 2007

Life What's Next

PLEASE DONT READ THIS IF A CUSS WORD OFFENDS YOU IM SORRY NEEDED TO VENT...

SO the Doom Day came adn so it is the military better yet the Air Force decided to force 20k people out my hubby was one of them. A man who spends his everyday working his Ass off for them even went on TDY during my serious surgery to make them happy they decide they dont need him. He lives and breaths the military and they decide he is able to be without we are at war and they dont want him better yet they want to force him to the Army instead and i have nothing wrong with the army its not them but the air force is what has done this to this good man. He feels defeated and it is wrong they are going to see in a few months that they needed these people they forced out then what.. Im so sorry that I had to vent I really just needed a few minutes to get it off my chest thanks for listening

No comments: